There is no ticket sale at the ticket counters on site!
- Due to the Corona Ordinance of the state of Baden-Württemberg, Messe Friedrichshafen may only grant access to its events to people who have been immunized against the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (vaccinated or recovered) or who can present a negative result of a test for an infection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
Please note that this is checked before entering the event, regardless of whether you are participating in the event as an exhibitor, visitor, employee, service provider, etc. and have the necessary evidence with you.
- Basically, the respective regulations of the three-level warning system are applied to access. Basic level: only tested, vaccinated or recovered people are allowed to enter. Level 2: Only vaccinated ,recovered and tested people are allowed to enter, however pcr-tests are mandatory, Level 3: Only vaccinated and recovered people are allowed to enter. The corresponding proofs for “Vaccinated” or “Recovered” or “Tested” must be presented upon entry.
- Parking tickets must be purchased online at the TICKETSHOP in addition to the trade fair ticket.
- Tickets are exluded from exchange and refund. Unless the event is canceled by Messe Friedrichshafen GmbH. In this case, the visitor will automatically be reimbursed the purchase price.
- You can view our terms and conditions for the online ticket shop HERE.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Please check if your entry is possible before you buy your ticket. If you are entering from a risk area, please observe the strict restrictions.