Hands-on, live testing, comparing, checking out product quality – this is exactly what VERTICAL PRO stands for, providing numerous opportunities to you.
Take part in product presentations and workshops in the DEMO + TEST AREAS and exchange ideas with professionals on the latest innovations.
Register already now (see below for more information).
- Test holds, footholds, volumes and shoes directly on the wall
- Gather new ideas for your own boulder problems at various workshops
- Chill and Climb: Solve two or three problems yourself
- Climbable on both sides
- Width: 6 m
- Height: 4.5 m
- New harnesses, new ropes, new equipment - test the latest developments for working at height at our container tower
- Whether search and rescue and rope access techniques - get the latest input at our workshops and demonstrations
- Overall height: 5.2 m, Width: 2.5 m, Lenght: 6.1 m
- Anchor points on both sides of the containers
- Hang points 12 KN
- Search and rescue and rope access techniques – get the latest input at our workshops and demonstrations
- Test the latest harness systems and via ferrata sets for ropes courses directly on site
- Just have fun in the rope course again, then you are exactly right in hall B5
- 2 levels
- 5 round steel points
- Height approx. 11 m
- 10 platforms and one staircase
- A new harness, a new rope - test the latest equipment for tree climbing right on the spot
- Get new input for rope access techniques at our workshops and demonstrations
- Climb trees in a different way, test and compare the newest material on the market
- Height: approx. 5 - 6 m
- Fork: at approx. 3 m height
- Branch: approx. 2 m lenght
- Test harnesses, belay devices and shoes directly on the wall
- Learn new products and techniques
- Width: approx. 5 - 6 m
- Height: approx. 10.5 m
- Climbing holds: approx. 6 pieces/sqm
- Drill hole grid for screw M10 for free route design
- 2 safety devices
- Test different ninja obstacles in a spectacular parcour
- Ninja show with athletes
- Ninja challenge with cool prizes
- Make use of our trussing system and test harnesses, pullies and other equipment
- Train rope access techniques with the newest gear right on the spot
- Height: 2.5 m
- Width/Depth: 4 m
All exhibitors and visitors who have registered and signed the disclaimer and who use certified and tested material are allowed to use the testing and demonstration facilities.
Visitors wishing to use the VERTICAL PRO testing facilities must register for this.
- Please register using our
- You will receive a reply e-mail. Please confirm this to receive your QR code.
- With it you will receive the sticker at the registration points at VERTICAL PRO (Hall B5, Hall A7), which entitles you to use the DEMO + TEST AREAS.